Travel Health Services
- Full service travel clinic offering comprehensive and individualized risk assessments, as well as on-site immunizations. We are a Public Health Agency of Canada approved Yellow Fever Immunization Centre.
- Not just vaccinations – we provide health education on destination specific health risks. This information is based on health and vaccine history, travel itinerary, duration of travel, and previous travel experience.
- Post travel consultation and referral for travelers that become sick during or after travel.
- 24 hour emergency service available – (There is a special rate for emergency appointments outside regular office hours)
- Offering a wide variety of products to help you prepare for your trip:
- Mosquito Nets
- Water Purification Options
- Insect Repellent
- Medical Kits
- Sunscreen/ SPF Lip Balm
- Mobile Travel Health Clinics available to businesses or large groups of travelers.
Flu vaccine clinics – Convenient, time saving and professional flu clinics offered for businesses in the St. John’s and surrounding areas.
- Hepatitis B
- TB Testing